The QYC pontoon is for Queenborough Yacht Club members Only
To book call Elizabeth Summers on 01795 876518 -Stating Date required / boat name / your name / contact details - Elizabeth will reply confirming the availability.
The Following Rules apply
- Cost of Overnight stay is £10.00 per night. Payable in clubhouse or via BACS Ref - name of your yacht
- Short term berthing during the day - No charge
- Please note you cannot book two consecutive nights, but extra nights can be booked after the first night if no other club member is using the pontoon.
- Yacht club members must fly their burgee and the gate must be locked at all times and the code scrambled.
- Electric is now available on our pontoon. Maximum 6amp/1400 KW. To use you need to purchase £1 cards from the Club House. (NB The cards that the Harbour sell for the Scrubbing berth are NOT compatible.) A £1 card will give you approx 3.3 Kilowatts of Power.
- Rafting is allowed up to Force 5, (2 boats either side of pontoon,) if your are the 3rd & 4th Boat booking, above F5 you will be expected to take a mooring with the Harbour.
- The ATL Walkway gate changes on Monday each week, please obtain the current code when booking from Elizabeth
Some members have berthed on the pontoon overnight without booking, causing problems to members who have booked. Abuse of the pontoon will result in your membership being withdrawn.
Club burgees are now on sale in the club house for the giveaway price of £17.50 for club members.
Support the club and purchase yours for a subsidised rate.